Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is already too much work.

I don't know why I chose now to start a blog. It's certainly not in my nature. I've been listening to David Sedaris on my way to work in the mornings, maybe I want to be more like him. (Hey.... I can write! Uhhh see?)

In high school, we all had "Live Journals," which is where we would go to throw our pubescent (in my case pre-pubesecnt) thoughts and emotions out into cyberspace for all the world to see. By world I mean the four people the rant was targeted towards and possibly one of the many convicted pedophiles working in my home-towns school district at the time.

But we are beyond that now.

Now we have "blogging" and "social media." I mean, honestly, thank god you can be reading this right now. There really are no other publications out there that are any more worthy of your gaze (New York Times, any news source except Fox, Nat Geo(they have a website right?(yes this is a parentheses in a parentheses.... in a parentheses(I think of writing as the order of operations)))).

                                               stop-reading(this) and+go-save+a+flamingo=

                                                   stopandgosave      

I'm awesome at math. 

And now I have a blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment